This trenchant tale starring Cheney, Bush, and Rove cuts to the heart of the unthinkable world in which we've been living for the last eight years and gives scathing answer to two questions:
- who caused Bush?
- what would the world be like without him?
READ THE STORY ONLINE
DOWNLOAD THE PDF TO READ OR PRINT
This story was originally published in The Walrus in its 2008 July/August issue, under the name “The Eagle Has Landed”. Rights to it are now available. Contact J.M. Kearns.
IN THIS STORY:
- Gore was elected President in 2000 and held the office for two terms
- Bush is divorced from Laura and lives in Waco
- In July 2008, Cheney picks Bush up and they drive to L.A. to join Karl Rove
- Fresh out of prison in California, Rove has a devious plot to “correct” history
SAVOR THE CHILLING IMPLICATIONS !
- Absent Rove’s “reversal” of history, President Gore would have stopped 9-11; there would have been no war in Iraq.
- We find out why Gore won in 2000, and what it took to enable Rove to change history and make Bush the victor.
- Rove only had to change one document to give us the world we’re in now: find out what it is!
READ THE STORY